Ownership of the website
The owner of this website is LGV Avvocati – Studio Legale Associato, with address in via Privata Cesare Battisti 2, 20122 Milan, VAT no. , P. IVA 04114530969.
Conditions of use
Anyone who accesses or uses this website unconditionally accepts to be bound by all conditions herein specified. Anyone who does not accept or does not intend to be bound by the aforesaid conditions cannot access or use the material of this website. At any moment LGV Avvocati reserves the right to apply changes, also of a substantial nature, to update or to vary these conditions and modes of use of this website, without notice. In the event of changes to the conditions, access to this website implies an undertaking to respect the conditions as modified.
Declaration of responsibility
The contents published on this internet website have merely informative purposes in compliance with the Resolution of the National Forensic Council of 17/07/99 and pursuant to arts. 17 and 17 bis of the Forensic code of conduct. The contents of the website must not be considered complete, nor may they be considered as a substitute for a legal or professional opinion. Consequently, LGV rejects any responsibility for direct or indirect damages possibly arising from use or consultation of the aforesaid contents. Also taking into account the continuous evolution of legislation, no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained or anyhow connected to the supplied information, that does not necessarily reflect current legal and interpretative developments and are not supplied to be common, complete and updated. Nothing that is supplied may, therefore, be used without the assistance of a competent professional. LGV Avvocati reserves the right to modify, cancel, complete, or integrate, in any moment and without notice, the published information. The use of the information present on the website involves the implicit acceptance of these legal notices.
Indications on use of the website
LGV Avvocati is not responsible for possible use of this website and the services offered and carried out in breach of the law, public decency or public order, or in contrast with that prescribed by these conditions of use.
LGV Avvocati cannot exclude that viruses, worms, Trojans or other harmful elements may affect, via use of this website, the computers of users. LGV Avvocati is not responsible for possible damages and/or loss and/or malfunctioning and/or prejudice of any kind that may accrue to the electronic elaborator of the user via use of services supplied to the user, nor for possible contamination of the IT system deriving from access, interconnection, download of material and of electronic programs from this website. It is the exclusive liability of the user to make use of adequate instruments to ensure safe use.
This website, including the design and layout of the contents, as well as the contents themselves, including their selection and organization, are protected by national and international copyright law. The texts, articles, photographs, elaboration of the layout and documentation in electronic format present on this website, subject to that differently and expressly indicated, are the exclusive property of LGV Avvocati and are considered “information for the public”, consequently, the user is prohibited from copying or otherwise acquiring, publishing, divulging, transmitting or otherwise rendering available, also partially and/or following modifications, that which is published on this website without prior authorization.
The website and data contained therein may only be used for personal use, for an informative and non-commercial purpose and on condition that no content is in no way altered or modified.
With respect to third parties, in any case the user cannot authorize or permit the authorization for commercial gain of the website and the data contained therein. Any use with intent or commercial utility or economic exploitation by the users is thereby expressly prohibited.
Any abuse will be legally pursued.
LGV Avvocati, with registered office in Milan (MI), Via Privata Cesare Battisti 2, tax code and VAT number 04114530969, as Data Controller (hereinafter „LGV“ or „Controller“) pursuant to Articles 4 and 28 of Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, no. 196 – Privacy Code (hereinafter „Privacy Code“) and Articles 4 no 7 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, „Privacy Code“) informs you pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Regulation that Your personal data is collected and processed by LGV Avvocat for the purpose directly connected and essential for the performance and management of the website www.lgvavvocati.it and for the connected services (hereafter, “Website”), By processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
We, therefore, inform you that such data will be processed manually and/or with the support of computer or telematic means for the following purposes.
- Primary purposes of the processing of personal data.
- The processing of the personal data you are required to provide when registering for the Site pursues the purposes of making it possible for LGV AVVOCATI to provide Services, allowing you to learn about and investigate the activities, events and other initiatives organized or carried out by LGV AVVOCATI, to manage and process questions and requests for interaction with LGV AVVOCATI or its professionals, as well as to manage CVs in order to meet or respond to the requests made. The processing of personal data could also pursue pre-contractual purposes, such as, for example, responding to specific requests from the data subject.
- Your personal data (non-sensitive) processed by LGV AVVOCATI is the one required for the above purposes, and in particular, common personal data may be processed, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number. The processing will not concern personal data that fall within the category of „sensitive“ or „special data“.
- The performance of the activities listed above does not require the consent of users, as they are services or services performed, in most cases, in execution of requests made directly by the interested parties.
- Purpose of fulfilling obligations provided for by law, regulations or EU regulations.
2.1 Secondly, your personal data (both common and particular/sensitive) will also be processed to fulfil the obligations provided for by law, regulation or EU legislation.
- Communication and dissemination of personal data for the pursuit of the primary purposes of processing.
3.1 The data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 may be disclosed to any other third party when disclosure is required by law, including the scope of prevention / repression of any illegal activity related to access to the Site.
3.2 With reference to art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (d) of the Privacy Code and Article 13, paragraph 1, letter (e) of the Regulation on Privacy, we indicate the subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the user’s personal data, as managers or agents and we provide below a list of categories:
- Personnel and collaborators of LGV AVVOCATI, appointed in charge of the treatment;
- third parties involved by LGV AVVOCATI in the management of the Site and appointed as responsibles of the treatment.
3.3. Personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties.
3.4 The personal data of Site users will not be transferred abroad, to countries outside the European Union that do not ensure adequate levels of protection of personal data.
- Placement, data retention times and other information.
4.1 Data processing connected with the Services shall take place at the Data Controller’s head office and is carried out by internal technical personnel, appropriately appointed, in writing, as Data Processor, pursuant to art. 30 of the Code, and/or by personnel external to the organization of the Data Controller, after suitable appointment, also in writing, as Data Processor, pursuant to art. 29 of the Code and art. 28 of the Regulation.
4.2 All personal data will be stored in a form that permits identification of the user only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were originally collected and, in any case, within the limits of the law. In addition, the five-year or ten-year terms for keeping only documents and related data of a civil, accounting and fiscal nature, as provided for by the laws in force, remain unaffected.
4.3 Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access, in compliance with the provisions of the Code and the Regulation.
4.4. In order to ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up to date, complete and relevant, we invite you to report any changes to your personal data to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Controller and Responsible of the data processing.
The identification details of the Data Controller are as follows:
Milan (MI), Via Privata Cesare Battisti 2
Phone + 39 025406971 fax +39 0254069730
Address for the exercise of rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code: e-mail: email@example.com
The updated list of the persons in charge – where appointed – of the treatment is available at the indicated office
- Exercise of rights by the interested party.
- a) has the right to ask the Data Controller to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data concerning you, or to object to the processing of Your personal data, in addition to the right to data portability;
- b) has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it.
- c) any rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing carried out on Your request – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data were transmitted. The Data Controller may inform you of such recipients if You so request.
6.2 The exercise of the rights is not subject to any form restriction and is free of charge.
6.3 Article 7 of the Privacy Code is reproduced in full below, while Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation can be consulted at this link:
ARTICLE 7 OF THE PRIVACY CODE
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not the party is not yet registered, and their communication is in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the information on:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out using electronic tools;
- d) the identification details of owner, managers and representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it thought their position: representative in the territory of the State, managers or persons in charge.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a) the update, correction or, where relevant, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including the data the retention of which is not necessary for the purposes the data was collected or processed further;
- c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to its content and to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
- The data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, although pertinent for the purpose of collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of provision of advertising material, direct selling, carrying out market research or any commercial communication.
The website uses technical cookies. For further information reference is made to the complete cookie notice.
For any further clarification communications should be sent to: